- Gate Tallinn site will also include an attractive sub-urban residential neighbourhood with ca 150 residential apartments.
- The residential properties will be developed as low density 3-4 storey buildings and feature well planned residential units with 2-3 bedrooms and affordable unit pricing .
- The residential area is aimed at middle income families, seeking quality yet affordable living environment outside city centre, but close to all modern conveniences.
- Gate Tallinn Residences feature the best public transport links with the city centre among the sub-urban residential regions (e.g. Viimsi and Rae), with only a short 20 minute train ride to city centre.
- Gate Tallinn is also close to major employment areas in Western Tallinn (e.g. Tänassilma industrial park, Gate Tallinn Retail Park, Mustamäe), schools (Saue, Laagri and Nõmme) and recreational areas (e.g. Nõmme forests, Saue recreational paths etc).
- We expect the development of the residential areas to start after the launch of the retail park in 2017.