- With over 30 hectare available for big box retail development Gate Tallinn will be the capital’s largest and most inclusive retail park.
- Designed for retail units ranging in size from 750 to 25,000 sq. metres, there will be scope for major international brands to establish on individual sites and for clusters of smaller traders to be arranged in villages.
- For retailers, this is an unparalleled opportunity to promote their retail style whilst benefitting from cost effective property that readily reaches customers from all of Tallinn.
- For shoppers, Gate Tallinn will be a one stop location for all their household, electrical and grocery shopping needs. A huge range of goods offered at good prices.
- Excellent accessibility, on-site parking and amenities such as cafés, restaurants, play areas and the adjoining Factory Outlet and Gate Tallinn Outdoors clusters will encourage more shoppers and entice them to stay longer.
- Gate Tallinn will feature a free bus service from central Tallinn (and the harbour) generating maximum footfall, especially among tourist visitors.
Big Box Retail